To change the IBAN used for your SmartWealth account, you must be able to provide proof of ownership for that bank account.
1. Login to NBK Online Banking via the website only (on your computer or mobile browser).
2. Click on "Accounts" then select "Download statement".
3. Select the account number you want to add to your SmartWealth account.
4. Click on "View Statement".
5. Scroll to the bottom of the statement, ensure "PDF" is selected from the dropdown menu, and click "Download".
Alternatively, you can visit your nearest NBK Branch to request an account statement or account ownership confirmation letter.
If you have any questions throughout this experience, just send us a message at [email protected] or send us a message via Live Chat on your account.